-
Re: Is anyone a hopeless romantic?
I don't believe anyone younger than 23 can be in love. You can love but just not be in it, which i guess makes me unromantic. Ok 23????? Did you ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3
Well I just saw POTC3 I only went to see it because I wanted to see what happened next. I didn't like POTC2, but the first one was absolutely awesome. ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Change One Letter
Gone
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?
I do like writing by hand, I don't know why but it has a sort of appeal for me. (Anyway, if you get to be a super famous writer, how ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Until Her Day (Thirteen)
I AM SO ANGRY IT IS NOT FUNNY. I just worte the hugest critique and it took me forever and now it is gone. I'll try again shall I? "ANNA!" ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Until Her Day (Thirteen)
I really liked it, there were some awkward parts but overall it had me interested in the characters and wanting to read more.
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: The cup stays in Switzerland
I believe the official result was that Team NZ behind by just one second. If you're not in NZ you probably don't realise how big a deal this challenge was. ...
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
3. The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare. I like Shakespeare. I really do, but The Merchant of Venice ? Loathed it. Wow, The Merchant of Venice is one of Shakespeare's ...
Jul 7, 2007 -
Re: Tamora Pirece
I hated hated hated Jonathan with a burning passion. Me too! He is so annoying. Whenever he comes into any of the books I want to stab him with something ...
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Pre-Teen Diaries
I really enjoyed it and don't have much to add, everyone has it pretty much covered. It needs a better opening sentence and I don't really like the last sentence. ...
Jul 5, 2007 -
Re: Tamora Pirece
I used to love reading all her books when I was younger, espiecially Protector of the Small and The Lioness Quartet. I also read three of the Circle of Magic ...
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Spelling checkers
I have definately read this before, I have no idea where though. I didn't really find it that hard to understand, but it would be easy if you read it ...
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Sister of Mine
Wow, that was really interesting, a little bit cliched and a bit confusing. I did realize that she was her twin, but it was a bit morbid for me :)
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: Dinner For Two
When I first started reading this it totally reminded me about this short story I had to study in English called Examination Day by Henry Slesar. I had the feeling ...
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: A Day in the Life of a Fool
Wow, its an interesting story, I really enjoyed reading it. I think it was good how you used pieces of his past to help explain why he is how he ...
Jun 23, 2007
