User avatar

dele24

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Disembodied

    Wow, that was interesting. I totally agree with the other comments, we need more info about Tammy and why she is crazy. But I do like it and want to ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyssa - Part Two

    My eyes were immediately drawn to the huge gold figure above the stage; it was Oscar. The band were playing under him, filling the hall with the music hundreds of ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyssa - Part One

    Thanks for the critiques, I really appreciate it. I have been procrastinating about posting the edited version because I have been making little changes for ages. But here it is, ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until Her Day (Twenty-one)

    Thats so sad, poor Evie. But like Sokool15 said, please, please do not make her have an affair with Jack. Thats just not cool. I liked it a lot. Keep ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    My Top 5: 1) Gilmore Girls (I'm so sad now it has finished) 2) Ugly Betty 3) House 4) Everwood (the first season was the best) 5) Neighbours

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is How The Joke Began...

    Lol, now I understand :lol:

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I recommend novels by David Eddings, especially the ones with Sparhawk in them, I think he is a cool character.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    I think I'll die if I can't look at portfolios. That's the only way I find chapters by certain people! Yeah thats what I do. I was all happy that ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Butterfly Tattoo

    I've read it. I thought it was really sad, but it has an awesome first line, what a hook. Also it was published earlier under a different name, The White ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    American: Druggist LOL I've never heard this term before but it made me picture somebody growing something green and illegal.... The only difference I ever really knew about was the ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was on another young writers site, which I totally just found again. I couldn't believe it. When I tried to search for it, I thought I'd never find it, ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Thursday

    I like it :) It is really easy to read and interesting.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Go Girl

    Jul 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Until Her Day (Sixteen)

    And here is where it starts to get funky for me. I don't know what it's like to be sixteen, and I don't know what a happy family is like, ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    People may get fussy about being called "Christians" when they are a specific denomination, but for me it's fine. I do have an issue with that, I am a Christian ...

    Jul 8, 2007


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell