User avatar

dele24

  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I have been known to do no preparation at all for stories and my characters and stories have just sprung from a line I think up or an idea. Mostly ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: War

    Ok, writing poems is not my strong point, I'm not that good at them but I want to improve, so feel free to voice any suggestions about this poem. War ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Siesi's Story-can anyone think of a better title?

    I thought you captured a childs viewpoint really well with the dialogue and action and you dealt effectively with the passing of time. On the whole I really enjoyed this. ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    hi, I'm Adele, from NZ and I just joined the forum today. I love everything to do with writing. I have just finished my last year of school and I ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Raising Mother

    I really enjoyed this, I thought it was really good. I liked the way it began, just putting us right there in the moment, and the parts where you took ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    I love Zed. But then theres 48 May, elmnop, Alien Antfarm, Smashmouth, R/H Chilli Peppers and Sum 41

    Nov 30, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Out of Sight, Still in mind.

    Ok, this is kindof a random short story, I wrote it when I was back at school and have improved it slightly now but it's still kinda weird and a ...

    Nov 30, 2004


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn