User avatar

dele24

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Ok, I have a few things to say so I'm going to say them. Have you ever heard of the platapus theory of proving god doesn't exist? Yeah well its ...

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    Ok, I live in NZ too, at the top of the South Island. I live in a small town, in a smallish bay that you can only get to by ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    I'm sure I've heard it before I just cant remember it

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    Ok, I'm from NZ. I live in a small town called Takaka, in Golden Bay. Of course since its summer here there is no snow at this time of year. ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crush(es)

    Catherine Zeta-Jones. And Johnny Depp. Yum =) Haha, those were the two I chose for a French assignment where we had to talk about our favorite actor and actress.. :P ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    not in order... The shining, The stand (both by steven king) Holes L.O.T.R trilogy His Dark Materials 1984 Animal Farm and of course, Where the Wild things are. Best book ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Dedications

    He who speaks without an attentive ear is mute. Therefore, Constant Reader, this final book is dedicated to you. Long days and pleasent nights. Is that dedication from that Dark ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    I am so annoyed at the moment because the computer doesn't have a keyboard at th moment (don't ask) so I have to use the mouse for everything, especially typing ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Some girls at my school (they are a couple o yars older than me) got to be extras in Lotr & they didn't get to speak but the did get ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I switched from fantasy cause it just wasn't my thing to speacialize in, I deal better with 'real' situations and 'real' people. I kinda want to concentrate on developing my ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Ok maybe saying he draws them out is not quite the right wording, but I've read at least eleven of the books, at the end of each book they seem ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Yeah I used to want to be a vet specializing in horses, then I wanted to be a lawyer (don't ask what possessed me to think I ever wanted to ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    A series of Unfortunate Events is good, although I've only read the first two. I'm going to read the third one before I go see the movie, though! Theres a ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lord Winneburg

    Its a very interesting concept and I thought you pulled it off quite well though maybe you could develop the characters of Todd and his dad a bit more.

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How did you hear about YWS?

    I came from the Wild City Writers forum or something like that.

    Dec 1, 2004


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie