User avatar

dele24

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Princess Ashley (Rated for themes)

    This is an interesting piece and it has potential, I just have a couple of suggestions. One thing is that you seem to jump around from subject to subject a ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Writing Challenge 4/03" - Closure

    Ok, I hope I haven't posted this too late, but heres my attempt at this challenge :) Closure ‘I’ve never been to this beach alone before‘ she thought as she ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    My favorite book is often the one I've just read (in this case The Horse Whisperer), but my favorite books of all time are: 1) The bible - ok i ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    My cell phones cost me way too much, I saw a documentary last night that prices for calls in NZ are way too much, they are apparently 70% above the ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    'Ghosts' are not real. There are evil spirits, and angels, but not ghosts. I totally agree, there are no ghosts, there are evil spirts (sometimes called demons) that follow Satan ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    As soon as I saw this topic I was reminded about the quote in 1st corinthians 13:4-8 that the Apsotle Paul wrote about love, which has already been brought out ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Well i am a disaster waiting to happen when it comes to cell phones, My mum got one and i took it to Christchurch with me for a week and ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Ancient Civilization

    I like the Ancient Romans and Greeks

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Ok, I personally believe that there is only one religion that is right. I have researched it a bit because I had a talk on it a little while ago ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Christianity.... Read. Question: What is Christianity? As I have learned, Christianity concerns itself primarily with Jesus, who is basically God incarnate. He came to this world to be the supreme ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Recommend YWS

    Great I've always had a morbid fear of tiger attacks, I'll be displaying that badge right away on my website...ummm, I guess I'll have to make a website first. Anyway, ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Jehovah is a god "merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and trueness"(Psalm 86:15 and Psalm 83:18) You would not think a god like that would torment ...

    Dec 19, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Christmas and Easter and all that are pretty much about Jesus. In dealing with them wouldn't we want to imitate Jesus? Afterall aren't christians supposed to be Christ-like as in ...

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I hardly ever drink coke or any other soft drink because I just never buy it these days but when I do I loooooove Vanilla Coke, its just brilliant.

    Dec 18, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Yep i'm definately a coke person, its coke all the way. BTW how long does it take you to drink 6 shots of coke? It took someone in my class ...

    Dec 16, 2004


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint