User avatar

dele24

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unveiled Truth (temporary title)

    I loved reading this and it was so sad. Here is just a few thoughts I had: The ground outside was steaming from the heat of the hanging sun. The ...

    May 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Soul-Mate

    I love the name idea, it is very original and interesting. Like Dreamer I wonder how Nameless will get on and if there is another one who is nameless. Anyway, ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: totally revised. piano player that draines soul

    This is so much better. I like how you put the bit about the window at the start rather than near the end and putting that bit in about her ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pathenol Ethyl Ester McKay

    Ok, I have added a bit more to it, there is a story behind how she got her name and why she is living with her aunt and uncle, but ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Aluminium

    Is it true that you Americans pronounce it Al-oom-in-um? When I hear people say Al-oom-in-um it makes me laugh, it really doesn't sound right to me.

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Riddle-me-ree

    I think I know this one, I have heard it before. [spoiler]Is it a coffin?[/spoiler]

    Aug 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: piano player that dranes souls it needs help

    Ok that is an interesting start, but at the moment I don't know enough about Sara to care enough about her to want to keep reading. When people heard her ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pathenol Ethyl Ester McKay

    Pathenol Ethyl Ester McKay It was all new to her. She walked down the empty hall, lagging behind the teacher as she looked around. There was a shelf the length ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I like to write listening to music through headphones so it blocks out everything else. Also I have to make sure my little bro isn't anywhere near me or he ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Well I was ten when she died too. I did know of her before she died, I remember her hugging a girl who had AIDS in a suoermarket or somewhere, ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Delusion

    Ok, that was, well...interesting. It was nicely written, but, I didn't like it. I don't mean to offend you or anything, but it is just too wierd for me. I'm ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title

    Well I can't help you much with the title issue (I am really bad at titles myself) but I really enjoyed reading this, its awesome. I had never come across ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyssa - Part Two

    Thanks heaps. :) I know I have an issue with changing tenses, but never usually catch all of the mistakes, so thanks for pointing them out.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy's Baby Ruth

    I love it, it is soo sweet. I don't really have anything constructive to say, but I love it how there were all these strands running thru the story - ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I work part time at the Supermarket. I'm a Deli Chick (well you know, it goes with my name :)) or Delicatessan Assistant if you want my real title. I ...

    Jul 25, 2007


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time