User avatar

deirdredawne

  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    Ok thats amazing. I have to give you props on drawing someone and making it look like you know the person. When I draw a person they sort of end ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    I am jealous of you and your tablet. lol I want one and have for years! and good job very cute!!

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches (Pencil & some Chalk and Charcoal)

    Well I have a couple points left, so why not upload some sketches. Now there is some implied nudity, but all body is covered so we are good! *thumbs up* ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter Wonderland

    Love the first and third pictures! the colors in the leaf are amazing! and the sky, so blue i love it! Not a big fan of the sheep (is it ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Major feedback needed.

    I love this as well. I agree with the above comment about the color and warmth. The only critique I have, which seems very picky, but since you asked would ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings

    Some Paintings I have done this Christmas Season (and some from Summer) I would like to point out that some of these are heavily influenced by photos or paintings already ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I agree. I read twilight and the rest of the series when they first came out. dating me as this was over 5 years ago now. Then I thought it ...

    Dec 13, 2010


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11