User avatar

deirdredawne

  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings 2011

    To Summerlove: it is practiced. I started with tracing to learn how to draw figures, etc. take pieces you like and try to duplicate their style (for teaching purposes of ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings 2011

    I've been busy with a lot of wedding planning - coming up fast for May 21st, but in there I have managed to get a few paintings out. This was ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: By the Light of the Moon

    I too am curious on your camera. I can never get that much detail when we try pics of the moon. I like them a lot and am in simple ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Etcetera

    I'm going to assume these pictures are taken with a cell phone as the clarity on them leaves something to be desired. Your watercolor. I like simplicity in watercolors, mostly ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing Hands

    can definately see, on the first one, your progression. the hardest thing is getting hte spacing right cause hands can looked effed up in person, let alone on a piece ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Buds n' Flowers.

    I love the color contrasts in #1 and 2. However #3 seems a bit much. these are very interesting, but for #1 I am almost longing to see the flowers ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yes, Even More Pictures

    jeeze can you please come here and photograph my wedding. those are gorgeous!!!!!!!!! (not enough exclamation marks) so i love the wet flowers. the detail is amazing. im so intensley ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Abandoned Bride

    I liek this and I dont. I don't becuase its not a favored style of mine. but moving past that there are things i do really enjoy. The sky for ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset (:

    I actually like the driftwood on the beach. It gives it some contrast, somewhere for the eye to follow. from bird to sun and down. The colors and overal "smooth" ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah sketch

    Not going to lie, when i read the title i was totally expecting something resembling a liger from ND. Glad to see you didnt live up to expectations! These are ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ninja Chick

    I liked this. it reminded me of fashion sketches. I do have some knitpicks. One being the placement of the model. Her legs are unnatural in that position. I would ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar

    Small changes to be made in either one. #1 is a bit too long in certain spots. Kneck is elongated by the scarf, looks a bit off. then the torso ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland

    #1 is cute. I think that it would be intresting to play wiht the focus a bit more and soften up the background. then again it may be interesting the ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bailey in Ia Window

    I love this one. I especially want your camera!!!! I love the focus and the soft edges near the bottom. The clarity is amazing! The dog's position is perfect. Generally ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Leaves...

    Ok here it goes. #1. I enjoyed, but i am a huge fan of this type of photo. I do wish that the focus had been a bit more dramatic. ...

    Jan 9, 2011


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh