User avatar

deirdredawne

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Too Close for Comfort

    Well to start i quite enjoyed the dream time. Some little nit picks: "For a moment, her posture seemed absurd." - why was it absurd? “I can’t count them all, ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    Could I lie and say I love you? Could I lie and say I want you? Could I live when these lies arent returned? Would you lie to me? Through ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Crushing On You Part 1

    To start, this was quite an interesting read and out of my norm. Now onto some editing. First off, I was quite confused with the location. I think you should ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dective Cringle

    Very festive, to begin with. I could see this moving into a longer story, the base is here. There were some minor grammatical and spelling errors, (The exclamation marks at ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A moment of Thelma and Louise

    Gone, with the wind blowing at my back. Gone, Like the heart you once held. Gone, driving along the freeway in a beat up mustang convertable. Gone, Like the love ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ever Present

    I agree with the above. In the beginning I was intrigued and quite interested, imagining Marmee Noir from the Anita Blake novels in this 'narrator'. But it became repetitive and ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Christmas Magic

    I enjoyed this and agree with teh above comments. The paragraphs make reading quite choppy. I would have enjoyed a bit more description earlier on. Get me into the mood ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I agree. I read twilight and the rest of the series when they first came out. dating me as this was over 5 years ago now. Then I thought it ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Confide in Me

    I would never call myself a poet or an officianado (sp?) but I enjoyed this. Emotion clearly read and felt through your words, i enjoyed the subtle rhyming and the ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lady Monterray

    I agree with Drawers absolutely. It is so hard to nitpick when the overal impression is of competence and yes, an author . That was exactly what I thought when ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapt 1:Not after everything we'd shared..

    I enjoyed this. and agree with most of the reviewers. From what I have read you have left it open to go into as many different directions as you want. ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Middle to End (nicknamed)

    Nobody pays attention the middle of a story anymore. You get hooked on the beginning, and the ending is what you will re-read the book for, what most people flip ...

    Dec 13, 2010


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore