User avatar

deirdredawne

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cartora (Chapter 1)

    This is very interesting indeed! I'm excited for more! A bit confused though, on who's story we are hearing. I got the idea with the prologue that we would be ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reap Your Rewards

    Ah very bitter and vindictive. How I enjoy it! Some spelling errors: The slip of your tongue The turn of my world. The treachory undeniable The consequence unavoidable. I loved ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Watching

    I like this. Though i found myself concentrating too much on the rhyming. It seemed forced. Overall i liked the lines and the repition. "Which is which?" i found misplaced ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Christmas Magic *part 2*

    I am going to go through it party by part. so don't get discouraged as I nit pick! "My heart beat a mile faster as I walked towards the front ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Without Words Screenplay

    Interesting, is pretty much all that can be said. Without going into too much detail we already see atleast what is going on with Mary, her history, imagination takes over ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Warmed Over

    It's hard to critique soemthing when your so enveloped by it. You transformed my current world into that which you created. I could easily picture the boy, the mother. You ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Middle to End (continued)

    PLEASE NOTE THIS IS RATED 18+ for sex. previously: Dreams haunted her. They weren't nightmares, they were happy dreams. Why did they haunt her? Because she had a sneaking suspicion ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anorexia of the Soul

    And a good afternoon to you. I liked the beginning. It was quite nefarious and at first I thought that oo this could lead to more then what I thought. ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This last October sky

    "Let’s listen to the trees lullaby," - does it belong to the tree? tree's "The inexistent sound drums in the wave of imagination" I'm not sure if it's just me ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Night Driving

    I agree with the above and have some additional comments: "A red Subaru sped down I-40. Its rattling engine echoed over fields of harvested farmland, uninterrupted by other travelers." I ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No light

    Quite a powerful peice, especially know its base came in truth. There are not many things to fix. spelling mistakes like scents and sense. but aside from that all seemed ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Major feedback needed.

    I love this as well. I agree with the above comment about the color and warmth. The only critique I have, which seems very picky, but since you asked would ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Paintings

    Some Paintings I have done this Christmas Season (and some from Summer) I would like to point out that some of these are heavily influenced by photos or paintings already ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cartora (Prologue)

    An interesting prologue to say the least. Historical no doubt, i am quite intrigued. I find some of the descriptions run on and cuse more editing. I imagine this is ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Letting Go and Remembering

    I can't help but agree. It is hard to find errors when your so enveloped in the emotion you have given us. I'm sorry for your loss, but grateful for ...

    Dec 14, 2010


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot