User avatar

deirdredawne

  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset (:

    I actually like the driftwood on the beach. It gives it some contrast, somewhere for the eye to follow. from bird to sun and down. The colors and overal "smooth" ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheetah sketch

    Not going to lie, when i read the title i was totally expecting something resembling a liger from ND. Glad to see you didnt live up to expectations! These are ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ninja Chick

    I liked this. it reminded me of fashion sketches. I do have some knitpicks. One being the placement of the model. Her legs are unnatural in that position. I would ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar

    Small changes to be made in either one. #1 is a bit too long in certain spots. Kneck is elongated by the scarf, looks a bit off. then the torso ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland

    #1 is cute. I think that it would be intresting to play wiht the focus a bit more and soften up the background. then again it may be interesting the ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bailey in Ia Window

    I love this one. I especially want your camera!!!! I love the focus and the soft edges near the bottom. The clarity is amazing! The dog's position is perfect. Generally ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Leaves...

    Ok here it goes. #1. I enjoyed, but i am a huge fan of this type of photo. I do wish that the focus had been a bit more dramatic. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    Ok thats amazing. I have to give you props on drawing someone and making it look like you know the person. When I draw a person they sort of end ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    I am jealous of you and your tablet. lol I want one and have for years! and good job very cute!!

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foot prints in the snow

    You are right. Your poem seems perfect to go with a painting. reading this I have a painting I have been wanting to try with snow and a baren tree, ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cartora (Chapter 2)

    Well it's me again. and in usual style I will start with the nitpicking comments :P The first paragraph seems a bit mature. This is hard becuase its the first ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silver Be Thy Steps Part 1

    I really enjoyed this. It is so hard to nitpick... or hell even pick, when i'm so into the story. The other reviews (especially Jherek as I find his to ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches (Pencil & some Chalk and Charcoal)

    Well I have a couple points left, so why not upload some sketches. Now there is some implied nudity, but all body is covered so we are good! *thumbs up* ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter Wonderland

    Love the first and third pictures! the colors in the leaf are amazing! and the sky, so blue i love it! Not a big fan of the sheep (is it ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Middle to End (part 3)

    "Morning!" Lara said joyfully as she dashed towards the bathroom. The messy after effects of sex had to be dealt with. "Morning" Sleepily followed her into the bathroom. Lara smiled ...

    Dec 17, 2010


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother