Random avatar

defiantAuthoress

defiantAuthoress

  • Writers Corner Re: Ok - So ridiculously excited with a new idea!

    I think this is a wonderful idea! I really like what someone said about doing literary lovers, and I don't think it would be super obscure if you picked famous ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: The Quirk Compendium

    34) Applies lip balm about every five minutes 35) Snaps fingers in a Z-formation to almost every sentence 36) Coughs to cover up offensive comments--even other people's

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    How To Write Science Fiction and Fantasy by Orson Scott Card, as well as Spilling Ink by Anne Mazer and Ellen Potter were both very enlightening to me.

    Dec 3, 2013


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus