Random avatar

defiantAuthoress

defiantAuthoress

  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    Life is black like my soul Snow is like an angel in the sky Life is actually beautiful (a haiku)

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    our chit-chat cuts off when we see the icebergs fall and end in silence

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    your arguments at midnight do nothing me to me but fill me with anger and cause a riot between us

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I quite liked Inkheart, I think that the characters were wonderful and it was a great concept. I had trouble with getting through Inkspell, which was sort of meh for ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    The best book I've ever read...It's so hard to decide! I would probably say "Daughter of the Forest", the first in the Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Mariller. The detail and ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    is usually my go-to site, and they even have a site for surnames as well! It's a very comprehensive list, and if I have any trouble with naming, that's where ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think this is interesting enough. It doesn't give me a lot to go on as far as the story goes, though. Rita and the Afterlife

    Dec 15, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd probably drink away my worries. Or get a tattoo. You know. Fun stuff." -Rita What would your character do if they woke up suddenly in the body of the ...

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    the butterflies hit me hard and fast a bombardment of bullets from inside my stomach every crevice of my being a battlefield of emotions and i can't i can't i ...

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    6. It hooks my interest a little bit, but I feel like there should be a comma after "here". Also, it's incredibly abrupt. "Rita’s head smacked into the back of ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    It was about noon when the leeches attacked, and Katie was relieved when they did.

    Dec 8, 2013


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights