Random avatar

defiantAuthoress

defiantAuthoress

  • Lounge, The Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

    Playground by Sia Not a bad choice, Subconscious...

    Mar 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...?

    Oh, easy. Have a day with my idol. (Though it'd be really cool to swim with sharks.) Would you rather perform on stage as a singer or an actor?

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Your view on religion?

    Hey there! I've never really been a religious person; I've been brought up in a household where we've been to church maybe twice. Both my parents are scientists. My father ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you have trouble giving up your old stereotypical nerd glasses for new, hipper ones... -They're just so me, I can't-

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Make a Snowflake!

    I've never been the most creative snowflake-maker, but I think these are pretty.

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What is your nickname?

    I've been called Kekai, KK, Tassie, Zapper and Max. It varies.

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you're still angry about Firefly.

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the giant nacho was devoured by hungry citizens and you no longer have to listen to its prattle.

    Dec 8, 2013


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn