Random avatar

defiantAuthoress

defiantAuthoress

  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetry Reviews

    Hello, friends! I'm feeling like reading some poetry today, and so I was thinking...well, who wants their poems reviewed? I'll do it, free of charge (though it'd be lovely if ...

    Dec 22, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free reviews!

    Welcome! I'd simply love if you reviewed either (Science Fiction) or (Fantasy). Thank you very much! *hands over a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie*

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you have trouble giving up your old stereotypical nerd glasses for new, hipper ones... -They're just so me, I can't-

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Make a Snowflake!

    I've never been the most creative snowflake-maker, but I think these are pretty.

    Dec 22, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think this is interesting enough. It doesn't give me a lot to go on as far as the story goes, though. Rita and the Afterlife

    Dec 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What is your nickname?

    I've been called Kekai, KK, Tassie, Zapper and Max. It varies.

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd probably drink away my worries. Or get a tattoo. You know. Fun stuff." -Rita What would your character do if they woke up suddenly in the body of the ...

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    the butterflies hit me hard and fast a bombardment of bullets from inside my stomach every crevice of my being a battlefield of emotions and i can't i can't i ...

    Dec 14, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie Joins the Pool

    Thanks for all the welcomes, you guys! :)

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    6. It hooks my interest a little bit, but I feel like there should be a comma after "here". Also, it's incredibly abrupt. "Rita’s head smacked into the back of ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    It was about noon when the leeches attacked, and Katie was relieved when they did.

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you're still angry about Firefly.

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the giant nacho was devoured by hungry citizens and you no longer have to listen to its prattle.

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Oldies!

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie Joins the Pool

    Hi everyone! I'm Kekai, and as you already know, I'm new around here. I've been writing since I was a little kid, and I hope to become a published author ...

    Dec 4, 2013


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian