-
Re: You're It (Preface)
hello That was very good. I can see where you are going with it. I think you have created a perfect plot, because all girls know what it's like to ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Tom Marvolo Riddle's First Wand
I like the fact that you chose to write about harry potter about all that has come out. Especially as you are concentrating on his deep dark enemy. Although, prehapse ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Princess Jade
Hello. I like the idea, of the steriotypical Pirncess, is not so in this makes it more fantasising, and makes you want to read on, considering there are more cliff ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Seaweed
Oh no I have no grudge against seaweed. I was on the beach when I wrote this, and it was killing my feet, and then my sister slipped on some ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: What's your Favorite Poem(s)?
Six young men – Ted Hughs The celluloid of a photograph holds them well - Six young men, familiar to their friends. Four decades that have faded and ochre-tinged This ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Seaweed
Seaweed Seaweed. A human enemy, a trouble shooting thing, that doesn’t seem to disappear. When dry to the bone, all crisp and painful, causing sores to the feet. But when ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: I Just Wanna Be ME!
Hello. I absolutly 1oo% agree. I get called loads of things and I am not. How can I make it clear it'sjust me. Then there are loads of people around ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: destiny
thankyou, it's just when I have my ideas, they always seem to be short, so my poems end up short. if you haven't already look at my other one waves, ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: deleted
Hello. That is so good. It was really thought through, although I knew what was comming next, I was glad, because if it hadn't gone the way it did then ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Brain Storm
I am really suprised. I am not usually a rhymer or a rhymer reader. But I enjoyed this one, because I had meaning yet the rhyming worked, rather than making ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: destiny
We cannot love each other, although the warmth we have, is unbearable it must be hidden. We are taught to hate the other, it’s the destiny of our religion.
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Missing
Hello, You have hadmany reviews, and If I say the same things then I am sorry, but it takes long enough to read these + the long reviews :lol: okay. ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: *Which path to take entry*
Hello, I think that it is a very good poem, but prehapse the lines are a little uneven, maybe altering the stanzas a little to help this problem. It is ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Music
Hello I am also a musician First of all I love the way you set out each stanza, very well done. I like the fact that you explain in the ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Fantasist (Revised)
This is ery interesting way of looking at things. I mean, every doesn this thing when their little like, oh and he woke up and it was all a dream. ...
Jul 15, 2009
