User avatar

defendthelegend

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    John Keates Percy Bysshe Shelley ( The Mask of Anarchy) George Gordon, Lord Byron (The Vision of Judgement) Thomas Hood Samuel Taylor Coleridge (The rime of the Ancient Mariner) John ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: real world

    How many times does a girl cry for her toy? How many times does a boy beg for sweets? How many times does a teenager nag for money? There's more ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I fell in love once

    Hello :D I really like it. It sounds really good. It sounds like it came from the heart! I really really really like the fact that it shows that you ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Mother and I

    Hello. Very interesting way of writting. It makes me think of the poem Batter my heart by John Donne BATTER my heart, three person'd God; for, you As yet but ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Trainwreck- chapter one

    Hello. This is a lot better, a lot lot better. I have only jsut read them both recently so I have compared, and I am glad to see that people ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Umbrellas and Stars

    Hello. This is a truly spectacular poem. Very short. Short but sweet, and thats how I like it. I am fed up of looking for short poems, so I am ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Molly

    Sky said hello to Sophie this morning it was the first time they had spoken in ages. They were best friends last year now look at them. They had, had ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Snap

    “Snap,” I shouted above everyone else’s loud voices. It’s my favourite card game because I always win. Dad says I’m excellent at it, and he hates to play with me, ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I feel alone

    Every night when I come home, I’m always feel so cold and alone. I have no life outside of school, Not like my mates that hang ‘round the mall. No ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hustle

    Name: Sudusis Ryollin Gender: Female Age: 18 Appearance: Around 5foot 8 in height. Dark hair, sholder length. Pale skin. Freckles. Blue eyes, thin. Has a distinctive birthmark on her left ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aryan war

    Name:pythan Race: Unknown (brought up by the Ayrans Race Appearance (similar features for the whole race) : Human like with distinctive features, that remain hidden, e.g. fangs (that grow longer ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Bolt

    Hello After reading it I find it very good, and I only have one nit picky thing. Contradiction I knew I would live. It was a miracle that I was ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 2

    hey, I love this chapter, as much as the first one. Have you written the whole story or are you posting them as you write them? How do you get ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The incredible journey

    I wrote this a few months ago, and would be interested to see how it is so far, for I am not good at continuing stories, is there a need ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    urm sad to say over 500. lol I have a libruary

    Jul 15, 2009


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson