User avatar

defendthelegend

  • Other Poetry Re: Saying Goodbye

    I really liked it very facinating very short precise and straight to the point you needed to say one thing, and you said that one thing you didn't ramble you ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pythems End

    The days went by slowly. Just as I had hoped. For I was dreading the moment when I would have to leave forever. This had been my life, for a ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bird Song

    I like this because it shows reality in another format it;s an interesting interpretation a very interesting one I really wouldn't expect that, when you hear the words bird song ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All That It Took

    I agree with the comments above I thought it was sad and sweet. I thought that it was possibly lacking a little bit of information I don't know but you ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Dalek Doctor - Part 1

    Oh my god I love doctor who. and that was truly amazing i could totally imagine it the whole thing but then liking the program helped it don't think it ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: spin the bottle

    “It’s your turn Kirsten, truth, Dare, Donkey dare, Love, kiss, Life?” I shouted with excitement! “Um Truth” Kirsten whispered to me I could tell that she didn’t like to be ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trains

    Hey what gave you the inspiration, very unique and unexpected from a poem gathering that you take an interest in trains? yet whenever anyone writes something, it always has to ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your eyes

    everyone else has done all the nit picking now so there isn't much left for me to say but I can praise. This poem is very good, I connected with ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: In need of things to read

    look in my portfolio I need some review for a few of mine especially the incredible journey snap Molly thanks

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sarah

    This is not emo.!!!! I wrote this when my Granddad died. Meaning I was upset, there fore I am not an emo. But I can't tell whether it is sarcasm ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The World is a Circus

    everyone else, has spotted the errors, but other than that it is very good. a solid piece of work has all the elements needed and I really like the rhyming ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unseen

    this is really sweet, and very sad the other people have done all the nit picky stuff so I'm over with that. I like the fact it's based on judging ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sarah

    There’s a girl who sits in the corner, Grieving of her father’s death No one bothers to cheer her up, They are too busy having fun. No one knows how ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Letter to You

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwr that is so sad for your first time, it really is very good. your enjoyment has certainly paid off so has your reading I love the idea, that you ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Look. Nothing I read is bad, because I read the blurb, if i don;t like it then forget it I don't read it so forget it. lol Anyway, it is ...

    Jul 16, 2009


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare