User avatar

defendthelegend

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: waves

    heya I loveed it, inspired by me? cool thankyou silented 1, yours is very good. :) well done!

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 6

    I am still really enjoying this and I know why. Because it is very good, and very cleaverly written. I really appriciate it soo much well done continue with it ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Witch hunters

    I think it is a really good idea but don't ever doubt your idea, because you will doubt your whole thing not good. lol but trust me it's a strong ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Well at the moment I am writing three one of them is inspired by my history lectures because I was the only one that seemed to know the information, and ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My first poem

    hello. That's really good for your first go! As a new writer the best things you can do is look at the resources page, and especially for poetry look up ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lies

    THIS HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY THEGILLIANGILL. I POSTED THIS BEFORE SHE HAD AN ACCOUNT. IF IT IS REPOSTED ON HER ACCOUNT, THEN PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT “Back from ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 5

    hello :) again this was really good! :D I love the fact that you are giving the other characters a chance to shine through, by only mentioning Lizzie but not ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: waves

    them is the waves!

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    The boy in the stripped Pyjamas definatly Plot from wiki! This book is about a nine-year-old[2] boy named Bruno who liked nothing more than going to school or playing around ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unseen

    Hey I am going to review yours today! although I reviewed it before I didn't critique! In the first stanza I can see where you are coming from, and I ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: waves

    Temptation drags, them onto the limestone rocks. Catching sandcastles on the way through, But it doesn’t care it neither feels nor seeks pain, but it has enemies like me and ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 4

    omg again raellly good. black pencil might be right, but I don't care! I am loving your book soo much! can't wait to read more. The others are shinning through ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely

    Hello. As everyone else has stated, not bad for your first whole poem. listen to sexisadi. she has said it all for me. It's basically the grammar and structure, but ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 3

    cool. when are you putting it up? How far have you got with the whole thing so far?

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 3

    yay, it's really good. I like the discussion at the end, becuase you can see more of the other characters like I explained before, but it's easier with no Lizzie ...

    Jul 17, 2009


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X