User avatar

defendthelegend

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Prompts you are using?

    yeap they are good websites Write about someone who had an embarrassing moment. (Fiction or Nonfiction) Think about your favorite TV show or movie. Become one of the main characters ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait of a Puppy

    I totally agree with texan. That piece is really good. I am no artist myself, nor do I particualy take an interest, but my sister does, and so I know ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: happiness is a present

    Happiness is a present, Given to you by friends. Take it for granted, That’s when your friendship ends. Kindness is a present, Doesn’t grow on trees. Is very rare, seen ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Conquering Fear

    Hello I will review yours today! I remember the day Commar after 'day', and capital letter for 'the' fear came knocking at my door full stop after 'door' and capital ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: waves

    yeah, the title fits in really well. you don't need to change it at all. plus don't forget that yours is better, and will always be :D no, but seriously ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you edit poetry?

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dream reality

    I dream a dream with an element of suprise I see a girl so fair and beautiful I smile at her as she returns the look I chat in confidence ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    1. Plan. Ask yourself: How much time is available? Opening lines can be dashed off in minutes but completion may take days or weeks. Be cautious, and aim perhaps for ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paper Dolls

    this is a very good inspiring piece. It was really good, I could imagine a tune that would work really well, and it realllycaught me.

    Jul 27, 2009
  • General Articles Re: A Tribute to Michael Jackson

    some michael jackson quotes And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and I would ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Facebook Mania!

    I agree the stupid facebook is so adictive. My mum had to sendme holiday to get me off it! But whatever. This was really good, and I could really relate ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my best friend

    My best friend forever in my heart will never leave even when I am down I can count on her understand her ways learn from my mistakes and never make ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I try

    I listen. I run. I scream. I fall. I try. I kick. I punch. I hit. I bite. But I'm helpless.

    Jul 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Stella Shop...

    heya stella can you do mine, for the reality thing please :D

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: waves

    never never never never never! you are too modest MINE IS NOT BETTER THAN YOURS yours is really good, how could mine ever be better? well done

    Jul 24, 2009


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100