User avatar

defendthelegend

  • Lyrics Re: I'll Fly with You

    This is really good lyrics flows well and very moving but it sounds incomplete hoever!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I miss your love

    What am I to do, When I feel like this? All your love around me, is what I really miss!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heart Broken

    I live in a land of sorrow, Where all I feel is pain. you have nothing to give, you burst my dreams into flames.

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: choices long loathing on a wall

    Hello EpsonBelenus, Your lyrics: choices long loathing on a wall, are set out in a completly different way to what one would normall exect, this however could defeat the whole ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: People of the Earth 14/05/09

    hey this poem is really good Not too long not too short =)

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An old man and young woman

    Hello :] I would love to review. Gramatical Structure Overall, the layout and structure, is fine. But could be better, by decreasing the amount written on certain lines. But, it ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue- Jolts Of Love

    Hello I agree with both of the others, you did suffer a few grammatical problems, but then that is expected, but overall I thought that was a really good piece ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fire

    Hello Everyone else has pretty much covered everything I was going to say, but to be honest that was really good. It flowed really well and I really enjoyed reading ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Andrew--True Story

    Hello, I know this was written like 4 or 5 years ago, but I still would like to review it. but what I am really thinking is: wow this is ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What's the worst thing you could do to a child?

    Dear Woman and Man, You say you’re my parents but you’re truly not you were never there for me you didn’t hug me good night you never read to me ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Ferocious Beast: Female Soccer Player

    Heya :D I am going to review your work today. There is only one true beast left on earth; a beast so powerful, a beast so strong, a beast so ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The mystery of my quick maths exit

    I silently crept back into the classroom, and sat down at the back. Hopefully it wasn’t obvious that I had been gone. For, my seat is right at the back, ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Essence

    short and sweet just how I like it. It really is very good and you should be proud You don't need any more information put in there maybe just put ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Inspiration Hides...

    Hello :D If you do not mind (although it will be too late by the time I have submitted this) I would like to review your poem. So here we ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: me, myself and I

    Hello don't be so negative! it isn't as bad as you made out. Infact I really likke it evers so much! well done!

    Jul 27, 2009


“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing