User avatar

defendthelegend

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire prologue + ch1

    Hey, I think it is very good, but just a few things. The names Ali, and Ally are too similar, they make it too confusing, esspecially as we are new ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tribute to Keisha

    I agree with the guy before I am sorry for your loss, but to think how you think out in the open is good, to be proud that your dogs ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Icecreams

    I thank you so much. I ahve just read another poem on young writers society called to Lily, and it's so sad, so reading a happy poem has lighntended my ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lonely Grey Room

    I think it is a very interesting poem. But there are a few questions I don't understand 1. Where is this room? 2. Are you scared of this room? 3. ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Milk & Cream

    Hello. :lol: That was a very intriguing poem. Full of truth, yet told well. What I liked was the relaxation at the beginning, making you feel normal, safe and happy. ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Goodbye my friend

    time to go, leave you behind in this world my great friend. You were there, when I wanted. but for now, go your own way. chorus I can’t hide, the ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: under the influnce of robust

    Hello I am going to review you. First of all. The way you have set it out isn't really like lyrics are usually set out. They usually are short lines ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Doomed Men

    Hello, First of all. The last few lines of every verse is too confusing. Like everyone else it's the repetition that does it. Maybe leaving it out. or slightly changing ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: What Am I?

    Hello, I think the content is very good. But I wouldn't have thought it to be a human. That suspense, really held me. But being a human is what you ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Is divorce right or wrong?

    Is divorce right or wrong? All around the world this particular question has been asked, and debated, there have been many different views and opinions, but some of the key ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lies

    THIS HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY THEGILLIANGILL. I POSTED THIS BEFORE SHE HAD AN ACCOUNT. IF IT IS REPOSTED ON HER ACCOUNT, THEN PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT Lies Prologue ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's my life

    Hello. I really liked this poem, it touched my heart. On here, a lot of the poems I read are long and drag on, missing the whole point and concept, ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No One Understands

    Hello. I like the repetition of the word understand! It really emphasises, what the writer is thinking and feeling, without saying a big amount. Also it shows another meaning of ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And the Show Must Go On

    Hello, The poem is good. The content is fabulous. But punctuation is lacking. There are many parts, within your poem which lack good punctuation. Whether you mean for your poem ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waves

    Temptation forces them onto the rocks, catching sandcastles on the way through. But for a brainless thing it does not matter to hurt the poor, innocent souls of the world.

    Jul 14, 2009


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen