User avatar

deavarna_satina

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Vampire

    A breath of icy wind stirs the thick foliage above my head. Its frosty fingers stroke the bare skin of my arms and face. I shiver, from more than the ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Luna, the princess of darkness

    I agree with previous reviews here. I would like a little more description and 'showing' the scenes. The idea of the story is good and there were some lovely expressive ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Madness of Love

    Typos happen to us all :-) I think what you've written is excellent. The subtle humour and good use of language really make it an enjoyable read. And it is ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: draft

    What a prologue, it has certainly sparked my interest. The mistakes seem to have already been pointed out in previous posts, so I wont bore you by goiing over them ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey everyone! Well I'm Hailey and 16-years-old. I've loved writing ever since I could hold a pen, though on a site where there are such brilliant pieces I feel thoroughly ...

    Apr 1, 2008


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening