User avatar

deavarna_satina

  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    I'm a massive Twilight fan and I have to defend you. Your story is very different to Twilight. The fact that there are vampires and werewolves doesn't automatically make it ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3

    I am in love with this story. I actually like it better than your other one (quite a feat!). The badass vampire. It's good and a more refreshing take on ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 9)

    I felt that the way Diana and Charlie were able to talk about the love between Charlie and Nicholas so easliy a little... strange. Personally, I would find it a ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Book (Chapter 7)

    Aw love how decent Nicholas is about his mind-reading. Such a gentleman. Your characters are certainly developing and I see that you have mentioned how fast their relationship is moving. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 6)

    LOVE the microwave dinners **chuckles to self**. Interesting idea there. I guess if everyone else in society enjoys these quick and easy fixes, why not vampires, too? I am VERY ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 3)

    Wow, I really am hooked dear :-) I wasn't going to comment again until the end, but I just wanted to note that I think that Nicholas and Charlie's 'friendship' ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    I disagree with Aedomir. I think think that you should be able to give your vampires any qualities that you like. Folklore aren't rules and I find that many vampire ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Prologue[rewrite]

    OverEasy has done the nitpicking here, so I wont bore you with revisiting. I like your idea here. And you have used some good descriptions. A vampire romance *sigh*. I'm ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Past

    First of all I would like to say that you have caught my attention. This is an interesting idea that you have here and I would love to read more! ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Vampire

    Thanks for your comments guys. I really appreciate it. I ended up getting a B+ :-)

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cold Promise (part three)

    Thanks to everyone who has read this far. There is only one more installment to go after this (I think!). I really appreciate your comments and critiques :-)

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cold Promise (part three)

    He looked so small and out of place. The confident and care-free air was gone, replaced by someone who was young, helpless. He looked like a frightened child. Evelyn wanted ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Moonlight

    It's an interesting idea and I would like to see you develop it more. I find writing about animals can be a little dodgy and I agree with Azila when ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter

    You have an interesting plot here. Your use of words were good, though a few punctuation errors. I am rather intrigued by this box you speak of and the story ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Glass Walls

    These are some powerful lyrics. I don't normally haunt the lyrics catagory, but these really struck a chord. It would be awsome to put them to music! And being hearing ...

    Apr 13, 2008


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb