User avatar

deavarna_satina

  • Romantic Novels Re: Under Their Wings; Chapter Three

    Well, I must say, I'm a little intimidated to crit your work. How on earth did you come across this kind of talent at the age of 13? I'm impressed. ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine

    Okay, finally got around to writing my review. Gotta love the year 12 work load... Well, on to the nit-picking! I feel bad about skipping out on so much but ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eight

    Okay I have saved my comments for the last chapter posted because I simply couldn't demonstrate enough self-restraint to stop from going straight to the next one! I'm absolutely hooked. ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A titleless tale (1)

    Aw, thanks so much! I'm glad you you enjoyed it :)

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ejected

    Ooh, brilliant! I liked this a lot. It captivated me from the very beginning with your talk of gold dust. It befuddled me a little, but was a good opening. ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Main Attraction

    Hello! Long time no read! Though that one's my fault... **tugs collar awkwardly** But now I'm back and ready to critique you! Okay, I like your portrayal of Trey's nerves ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A titleless tale (1)

    ** Dear Reader, Excuse this first installment, it still needs tweaking. I'm very interested in your thoughts, especially on whether you think I have rushed into the story too quickly. ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Center Stage

    Hey! I'm back! Thought I'd start off by reading your latest. Very nice. Some really good description. Bit of nit-picking... Her trained eyes could barely make out the shape of ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dangerous Love

    Wow... You actually had me in tears! I feel like such a sap... No, hang on, I'm not the only one you've had crying. Must just be your superb writing ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cold Promise (fourth and final installment)

    Thanks for pointing those out. I've always used single quotation marks as I find it doesn't matter, so long as you're consistent. And the bit where she is speaking incoherantly ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cold Promise (fourth and final installment)

    Thanks for reading everyone. I'm glad I've finished this story. I'd love to hear your feedback as I'm still a little unsure as to whether some parts worked or not

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eleven Days In Hell #1

    I'm hooked. From the very first line you had my interest. I like the idea of the text message. Something so silly, generally to be ignored by recipients. It's a ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain Drop

    Ooch, chills. I liked this. Good imagery, short and sweet, overall enjoyable. Well, enjoyable doesn't sound like the right word to use here... how about touching? My only problem with ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cold Promise (fourth and final installment)

    ‘I don’t want you going to school today.’ Evelyn opened a bleary eye, wishing her mother had waited a few more minutes to make this announcement. It had been far ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 5

    Beautiful. Simply beautiful. You convey Lukas's feelings with skill and I definately felt his pain and fury. To have something like that happen when he had just decided to give ...

    Apr 16, 2008


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn