User avatar

deavarna_satina

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Destiny

    I haven't seen you around here before, so let me start by welcoming you to YWS! :smt039 We are all really nice here, and we hardly ever bite. When we ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A world through hazy lenses

    Thanks so much for your reviews, guys :D Olivia 1987: Thanks for reading! Going back over this, I did make Jade seem quite a lot younger, something I'll correct ASAP. ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A world through hazy lenses

    Hello prospective reader! This is the beginning of a short piece I'm putting together. The first bit, we will call it the introduction, is rather corny and I need to ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    Mwahahahah, it is me! I am STALKING YOUR POSTS! Well, seeing as I'm all out of 'Michelangelo's Day and Night', I thought I'd read through your other big and popular ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Ten

    Hey Ashley! Sorry it took me so long to review this. I actually read it as soon as you posted it, but I forgot to write my crit :oops: Oh ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Missing Part (Part 2)

    Ah, you didn't disappoint. This was as good as the last one. Is it me, or do I detect a hint of homo-sexuality to this romance? If so, more power ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Missing Part (Part 1)

    Greetings! An interesting story you have here. It has certainly grabbed at my attention, even though it would appear that few 'attention-grabbing' events have occured in this first chapter. Take ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (3 of 4)

    Aw, you had me on the verge of tears this time round, Ash. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the combination of all the little bits you've changed in part ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A titleless tale (2) (rewritten)

    Thanks heaps for your comments guys. I did a bit of a re-write and I'm trying to make things clearer, but I have a feeling I'm a few more edits ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A titleless tale (2) (rewritten)

    Here is the second installment! Everything may still seem a little confusing, but I promise you will have full knowledge of the location and situation within the next few installments. ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (4 of 4)

    A break in the clouds allowed a single thread of buttery light hit the ocean before the sun disappeared behind the horizon. I don’t think I would ever know if ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (3 of 4)

    Ah, you've done well with working in the tone of sorrow. I haven't picked up on any areas in need of nit-picking, so I'll get straight to the important stuff ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (2 of 4)

    The sky cried with open sorrow, the clouds parting to reveal a downpour of acid tears that stung the faces of those who were unlucky enough to feel such a ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    Ah, thunder is a great song. I like Hero Heroine better... Anywho, lets talk about your story. Well I don't know about your other comments calling it 'too perfect'. In ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A titleless tale (1)

    Thanks for commenting everyone. I really appreciate it :) I guess in my wanting to make this first part fast and vivid, I completely skipped over descriptions of Raewyn's attacker. ...

    Jul 27, 2008


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek