User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Welcome Mat Re: hay grrl hay. ;D

    Hey audrey! :] Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you feel right at home here in no time. Most of the main rules have been stated, but there are two more ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: -poofs in- Come Meet Me, I'm a Lot of Fun!

    Welcome Lyra! From reading your responses, I can tell you are an incredibly articulate person. You'll fit right in here at YWS. :] You will soon find, if you already ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Dally/Danny! :] Welcome to YWS. You will definitely make tons of friends here. This is community of writers that fosters everyone's talents through the giving and getting of advice. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet Cookie

    Welcome, Miss Cook, to YWS! I'm daydreamer9, but most people call me dd9. :] I hope that you are feeling at home here at YWS. The first few days might ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Welcome to YWS! As long as you now know the rules, and SWEAR to follow them, nothing bad will happen. ;] Honestly though, it's fine. Just try to post a ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Gale! Welcome to YWS. :] Everyone here is very kind and very helpful. If you ever need any help navigating around the site, PM (private message) me. Anyways, congrats ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Hey MySunshine! Welcome to YWS. :] I think you'll soon realise that practically everyone here is willing to spread the "sunshine". People are very kind and are willing to review ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...sort of

    Ha ha. Well belated welcome to YWS! (Even though you've been here longer than me.) I think I've seen you around in the Randomness Forum. I'll see yuo around. :] ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Hi, Liz! Welcome to YWS. :] You'll feel right at home here. The people are really kind and welcoming, as I'm sure you've already realized. I'd love to read your ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS. :] As I'm sure many have told you, before you post your own work, it's asked that you take some times to review others. This way, ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, herrow there!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS. :) I'm sure you'll make many additional friends. People are all really kind here. If you ever need any help or want me to look over ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello !

    Hey Meg! Welcome to Young Writers Society. :] I'm sure that soon you'll feel at home here. The people are very kind and are very helpful when it comes to ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh

    Hey Mary! I'm new too! But don't worry, everyone here is really kind and open. The best thing to do is read others works, just to get yourself acquainted to ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    I'll make sure too! and thanks, I at least hope it's interesting. The title of my story is "CIGAM". CIGAM stands for Central Institute for Gifted and Advnaced Minors. That ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    I'll make sure to adhere to those rules, Winter! :] My story is a mixture of many fiction genres: fantasy, romace, comedic, sci-fi. I love them all too much to ...

    Jan 28, 2009


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena