User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey katrina! You know, I have a friend named Katrina! She's a great girl. I'm sure all Katrinas are. ;] Welcome welcome welcome to YWS! All of us here are ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hey sparrow! Here at YWS, you are totally loved. :] it's like one big happy family: we may live all around the world, but we are united by our love ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from newcomer Belle!

    Welcome Belle! It seems like you are already part of the YWS community. :) I'm dd9 (or whatever you'd like to call me), just popping in to say a quick ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :D

    Hey paperdreams!!! Welcome, my friend, to YWS. If you already haven't noticed, everyone here is like family. Though we live all over the world we're connected through our love of ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    Hello Ms. Bug! What an adorable avatar I want to hug. :] Ladybugs are so cute. Welcome, welcome, my friend, to YWS! Though you've already recieved more than a handful ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insert witty title here

    Hey carbonated! I love your username by the way. I love carbonated beverages. :] It's a really good name and it's really original. On YWS, it really helps to have ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Just joined today

    Even though you've recieved about a dozen or so welcomes, I just wanted to offer you another one (or two.) So, Welcome welcome to YWS! Basically everyone else has given ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Oh my goodness! Is this the famous balletbabe? Well, it's an honor. :D Welcome, welcome, welcome, my good friend. It didn't take much arm twisting to get you here! Now, ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hiya kesleyhicks!!! Welcome to YWS. I'm sure that you'll soon feel right at home here. I'm dd9, by the way. I'm still searching for my lost nickname, so if you ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!

    Hey BeauWriter! Welcome to YWS, my friend! I’m dd9. It’s a pathetic excuse for a nickname, but I like it anyway! :] Let’s get down to business. Here at YWS, ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Hey DL! (is it alright if I call you that? let me know.) Even though so many people have already welcomed you, I thought I should as well. So, welcome ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    Happy birthday! :] And welcome to YWS Syuka. Firs of all, I just have to say that you said "anywho"! I always say that and it's good to know that ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new... Looking for writer friends

    Welcome inksword! You're screenname perfectly matches YWS. If you haven't seen the logo at the top of the screen, it's a sword and a pencil. Ink and sword. Very cool! ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =]

    Welcome Anna to YWS! I'm sure that you'll love it here. It's basically a family of writers. We all help each other and go out of our way to make ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Hello! Even though you've recieved so many welcomes, I have some more. Welcome, welcome, welcome to YWS. :] As some have already pointed out, this is, in fact a nuthouse. ...

    Feb 9, 2009


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker