-
Re: blue ball invasion
ha ha. this is quite interesting. :)
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
i wonderful if anything will happen. . .
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I don't know if I feel comfortable in this dress. . .
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Hmmm, what's is the real truth about batman that LaReina's talking about? Have my cousins been idolizing a mistaken hero?
Feb 13, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name:: Ela Age:: 14 Grade:: 9th but I take 10th grade classes. Group(Popular, jocks, skaters, goths, preps):: I'm the girl who is friends (or at least friendly with everyone.) I'm ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I have to go to Tamburitza. Damn.
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I'd rather tell my story out loud than have to write it down. :] its so much easier for me to talk about it!
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Name
Penelope. love the intonation!
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Thoughtful, independent, a dreamer perhaps? Brown hair, blue eyes some what optimistic.
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
fan of pirates: big captain's hat and peg leg? ;]
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"I've done enough."
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: What do you fear?
I'm afraid of my ideas being stolen. yikes! I hold a lot of my stories close to my heart and the thought of one being reprinted by someone else really ...
Jan 28, 2009
