User avatar

daydreamer9

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The only part worth telling (revised)

    Thank you all so much! Your reviews have been so helpful. :] --- daydreamer9

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    fan of pirates: big captain's hat and peg leg? ;]

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "I've done enough."

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    So very true! Grrr. . . I wish I wasn't though. +++++++ TPBM is exhausted.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shiyru Tournament: Chapter Two

    This is a very complex piece for me and I think it's a little hard to review. Maybe it's because I enjoyed the story so much! First off, your dialogue ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life, Love, and Chocolate (Ch. 1)

    All in all, I think this a great first chapter. There are a few gramatical errors and some other suggections I have for you though. First of all, you say ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The only part worth telling (revised)

    I would like to thank all the people who previously posted a review on this story. Thank you so much. Your advice was incredibly helpful. People always asked me what ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jackson aka Owl

    I think you are off to a good start. A few things did confuse me, but overall it was entertaining. Who is Eagle? and if he gave Jackson money which ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    I'm afraid of my ideas being stolen. yikes! I hold a lot of my stories close to my heart and the thought of one being reprinted by someone else really ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh

    Hey Mary! I'm new too! But don't worry, everyone here is really kind and open. The best thing to do is read others works, just to get yourself acquainted to ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Tainted Window

    This is a very true poem is very true. Too many people look out of a 'tainted window'. My only advice is, if possible to find a stronger end word. ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    Real poetry should capture you and take you into a deep state of emotion. Never have I felt so compassionate about a character in a poem. This is an amazing ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little time

    Of course! Where you say: "I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I raised my head, and saw three humans walk in. They smelled..sad." You could possibly do something ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    I'll make sure too! and thanks, I at least hope it's interesting. The title of my story is "CIGAM". CIGAM stands for Central Institute for Gifted and Advnaced Minors. That ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little time

    This is sounds like a very interesting contest! What you have is quite heart touching. You've laid a good foundation, but I believe you could improve it. I suggest that ...

    Jan 28, 2009


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology