User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Other Poetry Re: Feelings Don't Last Forever

    This is a great piece. I love the topic. It's slightly over-used in general, but I think you've got a good start. Here are my critiques: First of all, try ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Words

    This piece is really good and it has a lot of potential. I only have a few critiques. I look at myself from the world’s perspective and feel so ashamed ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God's children

    This is a very touching piece. I like how you used a subject for conventional for the foundation of your poem. It's very simple and can relate to many. I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, herrow there!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS. :) I'm sure you'll make many additional friends. People are all really kind here. If you ever need any help or want me to look over ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I have to go to Tamburitza. Damn.

    Feb 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The One

    This piece perfectly depicts the confusion attached to love. All in all, I thouroghly enjoyed the piece, but I do have some critiques. You are sitting next to that person ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Actually, I did not. I anticipated being disappointed and therefore decided not to waste my time. TPBM secretly harbors a desire to dance when no ones looking. . . .

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Miss Photogenic- CHAPTER 3 - Edited.

    General Note: Big paragraphs tend to dissuade readers. Try shortening them. First of all, remember that with each quote, you should start a new paragraph. There are many instances in ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello !

    Hey Meg! Welcome to Young Writers Society. :] I'm sure that soon you'll feel at home here. The people are very kind and are very helpful when it comes to ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Flesh Fades

    This story stangely touched me. I cannot truly review it, even though I believe there are some grammatical errors. Incredible work. My only suggestion is to try simplify some of ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I'd rather tell my story out loud than have to write it down. :] its so much easier for me to talk about it!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Name

    Penelope. love the intonation!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Thoughtful, independent, a dreamer perhaps? Brown hair, blue eyes some what optimistic.

    Feb 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The meaning of: green means go

    Wow. This is a very touching piece. I was amazed by the meaning and the percpective. I do have some critiques though. Her alarm screeches, 6:00 A.M., but she is ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Bright Lights

    The intonation was marvelous. I'm not quite one to critique poetry . . . or maybe I'm just blinded by the deeper meaning in "Bright Lights". :] It did in ...

    Jan 31, 2009


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx