User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Other Poetry Re: Luck and Jealousy

    Burning through like the paper, Wrote on with your unfulfilled words.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Gale! Welcome to YWS. :] Everyone here is very kind and very helpful. If you ever need any help navigating around the site, PM (private message) me. Anyways, congrats ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Poetry-Mist

    Overall, I thought this was a good piece. I have some notes though. First of all, there are some rules here YWS that are important to follow. So every story ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but there you're taken hostage and made to live in a small hut the rest of your life. I wish I could get some more sleep.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: More

    Hey God! I never thought that I would die so young. . .wait, never mind. :wink: Sorry, that was my attempt at a joke. Failed. Anyway, here is my review. ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Hey MySunshine! Welcome to YWS. :] I think you'll soon realise that practically everyone here is willing to spread the "sunshine". People are very kind and are willing to review ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken, destroyed, and defeated.

    Hmmm. . very true. I tend to repeat this poem in my mind almost everyday. "Who am I?" It's a repeating theme seen often in every day life. I liked ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Seek Not My Heart

    Wow. This absolutely positively AMAMZING! :] Very rarely do I come across a poem that I do not have a critique for. Well, today, I have. This poem is very ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...sort of

    Ha ha. Well belated welcome to YWS! (Even though you've been here longer than me.) I think I've seen you around in the Randomness Forum. I'll see yuo around. :] ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alcohol

    This poem portrays very well the seductive personality of alchol. I think this poem is really good, and have only a few critiques. Wherever you go, you hear me, I ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hei everyone

    Hi, Liz! Welcome to YWS. :] You'll feel right at home here. The people are really kind and welcoming, as I'm sure you've already realized. I'd love to read your ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for being poisonous.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    hmmm. . . I like it! 8/10~ (We all need some sunshine.)

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: When it's too late (revised)

    Overall, I think this was a good poem. It does need some editing though. Here are my critiques: Who hope that one day they can take their own lives Who ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS. :] As I'm sure many have told you, before you post your own work, it's asked that you take some times to review others. This way, ...

    Feb 3, 2009


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus