User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Other Poetry Re: My Weather Poems

    I'll come back to critique this later. You've got an IOU for today. But there are somethings I'd like to adress. First of all, Reviewing on your own piece to ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wrath Of The Heart Prt.1

    Hey Huff Puff! First of all, I want to welcome you to YWS. Remember for next time, post at least two reviews before posting your own piece. It really helps ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hay grrl hay. ;D

    Hey audrey! :] Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you feel right at home here in no time. Most of the main rules have been stated, but there are two more ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This Town Doesn't Have Sidewalks

    Well, Ms. Penn, I have some news for you: this was EXPLOSIVE! :D I'm not sure if words can express how much I loved this piece. The intonation was top-notch ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    OH my, anti-pop! Can I shower you in my praise? Marvelous. Extraordinary. Love it. :] I can't help but be happy reading this piece. You are an incredible poet. This ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    nope, sorry! :] it's a neutral gold color, actually. TPBM didn't get enough sleep last night.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: -poofs in- Come Meet Me, I'm a Lot of Fun!

    Welcome Lyra! From reading your responses, I can tell you are an incredibly articulate person. You'll fit right in here at YWS. :] You will soon find, if you already ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem for a Fallen Soldier

    I think this is a very sad subject on which you are refering to. There too many fallen soldiers, too many lives lost. It's very thoughtful to be paying the ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name:: Ela Age:: 14 Grade:: 9th but I take 10th grade classes. Group(Popular, jocks, skaters, goths, preps):: I'm the girl who is friends (or at least friendly with everyone.) I'm ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Dally/Danny! :] Welcome to YWS. You will definitely make tons of friends here. This is community of writers that fosters everyone's talents through the giving and getting of advice. ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem

    I thought this piece was okay. I know it takes a lot of courage to get your first piece posted, so I'm going to try my best to be extra ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet Cookie

    Welcome, Miss Cook, to YWS! I'm daydreamer9, but most people call me dd9. :] I hope that you are feeling at home here at YWS. The first few days might ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my newspaper

    To be honest, I was a bit confused by your poem. It didn't lead me in any direction. Usually, many writers who post poetry here are missing a key element. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    Welcome to YWS! As long as you now know the rules, and SWEAR to follow them, nothing bad will happen. ;] Honestly though, it's fine. Just try to post a ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Luck and Jealousy

    Before I start my review, I just want to remind you about the 2:1 rule that applies at YWS. 2 reviews for every 1 piece you post. :] It looks ...

    Feb 6, 2009


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat