User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Would You, Life, Revenge, apocalyps, Still not getting any

    Hey!!! I saw that you haven't had any reviews. Maybe if you post this in poetry than more people will view it. I'm about to go eat food right now, ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Steps.

    Hey, let me just say, I find this piece remarkable! I'm dd9 by the way, and on this night, I will be reviewing this wonderful piece of poetry. First of ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Because

    Hey Warrior! I'm dd9, your some-what flawed review for tonight. I'm going to go through your piece with my advice in bold, FYI. Oh Because You never tried You shouldn't ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True and false Love

    Hey GAM. I'm dd9 and I'll be doing a little (maybe more like meduim sized) review for you this lovely day. First of all, I really liked this poem. I ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!

    Hey BeauWriter! Welcome to YWS, my friend! I’m dd9. It’s a pathetic excuse for a nickname, but I like it anyway! :] Let’s get down to business. Here at YWS, ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Hey DL! (is it alright if I call you that? let me know.) Even though so many people have already welcomed you, I thought I should as well. So, welcome ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bite The Bullet

    Hey Eimear! I'm dd9. Anywho, here is my critique. If it stinks, my apologizes ahead of time. Make friends with the rain, sing to the big brass moon I think ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Enough

    Hey! I'm dd9 and I'll be doing a little review today. :] First of all, I have to say that I love the fact that you have an exclamation point ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's shakin' spunky groove monkey?

    Happy birthday! :] And welcome to YWS Syuka. Firs of all, I just have to say that you said "anywho"! I always say that and it's good to know that ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The only part worth telling (revised)

    thanks for all your reviews! I am finally going through and making all the corrections that were suggested. Muchos gracias!

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: poem-Yes, we need to know

    Hey! I'm dd9. I'll be doing a little review for you today. :] I think you have a good concept here, but to be honest, the poem does need some ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new... Looking for writer friends

    Welcome inksword! You're screenname perfectly matches YWS. If you haven't seen the logo at the top of the screen, it's a sword and a pencil. Ink and sword. Very cool! ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =]

    Welcome Anna to YWS! I'm sure that you'll love it here. It's basically a family of writers. We all help each other and go out of our way to make ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Hello! Even though you've recieved so many welcomes, I have some more. Welcome, welcome, welcome to YWS. :] As some have already pointed out, this is, in fact a nuthouse. ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Pen names

    Fumiyo for the the first name. This name means well-read generation and because you are spreading your writing to the public, you are in fact encouraging a "well-read generation". *The ...

    Feb 8, 2009


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos