User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I don't know if I feel comfortable in this dress. . .

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Before I start my pathetic excuse for a review, let me say something. Aw!!! :] This was fabulous. It was touching and imperfect, which I liked. Sometimes poems seem too ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for discriminating against age.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Heart that Hides

    Good work, KnightlyAngel! I'm dd9 and here is my sorry excuse for a review. I apologize, but it's hard to review a piece so touching without saying "AW!!!" every other ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Insert witty title here

    Hey carbonated! I love your username by the way. I love carbonated beverages. :] It's a really good name and it's really original. On YWS, it really helps to have ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Just joined today

    Even though you've recieved about a dozen or so welcomes, I just wanted to offer you another one (or two.) So, Welcome welcome to YWS! Basically everyone else has given ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Hmmm, what's is the real truth about batman that LaReina's talking about? Have my cousins been idolizing a mistaken hero?

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being a dinosaur! :]

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10. Love it!! She was such a great woman.

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Oh my goodness! Is this the famous balletbabe? Well, it's an honor. :D Welcome, welcome, welcome, my good friend. It didn't take much arm twisting to get you here! Now, ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 for the first one. That sounds like something I would say. . . 9.9999999/10. So true. I live by that. 8/10. Only with a dog. . . .

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    I like it! Mysterious. . . 9/10

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hiya kesleyhicks!!! Welcome to YWS. I'm sure that you'll soon feel right at home here. I'm dd9, by the way. I'm still searching for my lost nickname, so if you ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ride of my Life

    Hey JC! This is an IOU. I'll be back early tomorrow morning to review this. I'm so tired though that I don't want to give you a lazy review! Expect ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Would You, Life, Revenge, apocalyps, Still not getting any

    Here is the compilation of my reviews for each poem: - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - Would ...

    Feb 11, 2009


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain