User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    I'll make sure to adhere to those rules, Winter! :] My story is a mixture of many fiction genres: fantasy, romace, comedic, sci-fi. I love them all too much to ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Diary 3

    This is an interesting start to a fantasy story. I can guess where this might be turning, and am quite interested. It seems like you are off to a good ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Catnap ch. 1

    Especially for a first attempt, I think you are off to a good start. My only advice is to not to rely as heavily on dialogue and let your narrator ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    Hey everyone! I'm Ella and obviously I'm new here. I've been writing for at least four years now. I've been working on several stories but on one story in general. ...

    Jan 28, 2009


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer