User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey katrina! You know, I have a friend named Katrina! She's a great girl. I'm sure all Katrinas are. ;] Welcome welcome welcome to YWS! All of us here are ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wrath Of The Heart [pt.2]

    hey Huff Puff! I'm glad to see you've added an additional chapter. This story has a lot of potential and I think that in the future, you'll be able to ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hey sparrow! Here at YWS, you are totally loved. :] it's like one big happy family: we may live all around the world, but we are united by our love ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elisabeth's Prayer

    This was truly amazing. I really loved it!! A clear poem with a strong voice. Exactly what I needed today. :) I loved the way you set up this poem. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: blue ball invasion

    ha ha. this is quite interesting. :)

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    hmmm creepy, but cool. 7/10!!

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hmmm, it's got underlying truth. 7/10 :]

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for writing in sharpie on the keys of a piano.

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from newcomer Belle!

    Welcome Belle! It seems like you are already part of the YWS community. :) I'm dd9 (or whatever you'd like to call me), just popping in to say a quick ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loneliness is like sex

    How can I critique a work like this? Answer: I can't. It's too amazing! First of all, this poem was incredibly original. Too many poems start to look so similar ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :D

    Hey paperdreams!!! Welcome, my friend, to YWS. If you already haven't noticed, everyone here is like family. Though we live all over the world we're connected through our love of ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    Hello Ms. Bug! What an adorable avatar I want to hug. :] Ladybugs are so cute. Welcome, welcome, my friend, to YWS! Though you've already recieved more than a handful ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree.

    Hey Rai! I'm Ella and I'll be reviewing your fabulous poem today! First of all, I agree with Vyper. Punctuation is sometimes confusing and hard to us, but it is ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    i wonderful if anything will happen. . .

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    you get imperfection (because "perfection sucks") *insert coin*

    Feb 14, 2009


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand