User avatar

dasiamari

  • Research Re: Phone calls

    Thanks! I couldn't find the button!! :D

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Research Re: Phone calls

    *wrong

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Research Re: Phone calls

    Thanks I did this in one story but a person said I shouldn't write a conversation like this guess they were wong

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Research Re: Phone calls

    Okay so your in a car with a person sitting next to you. Their phone rings they answer it. You get the idea of the phone call even though you ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • Research Re: Can't think of a myth topic... halp.

    Why fish swim does that help =]

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Research Re: Tell me....

    Slow dances with twinkly lights at night

    Oct 13, 2010


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket