User avatar

dasiamari

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Soul Mate

    I love this so much!

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Dear Peer Pressure, You've come to know me as the number one cause of death (Maybe you should have a period?)/color] You blame me for every dead body that the ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: you got one more chase

    you got one more chanse cause baby i cant take it anymore and i mean it cause baby baby i mean it i mean it iii meeen iiittt cause baby ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: you got one more chase

    you got one more chanse cause baby i cant take it anymore and i mean it cause baby baby i mean it i mean it iii meeen iiittt cause baby ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Without you .

    Hiding away in my corner, Hiding away, from the light. I don't wanna fight anymore . Chorus The things you got us in to. Almost got us killed. Did you ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 2)

    As I got my schedule, I decided to compare it with Rainee's. I had EVERY class with her! Oh great. How am I going to survive here? As I entered ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: terrorist?

    I've never been on a camel, I've never owned a nuclear weapon. I dont own a bulletproof vest, I dont bomb random communites. don't Yes I pray five times a ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Reflection

    "Elika! Don't stray to far!" My mother called out behind me. I turned, she was standing in front of our little house, with the white wrap around porch and the ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Sword

    I really enjoyed your story (Honestly =D) At first I didnt see the whole Sci-fi thing but then I did. I really do like this continue writing

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 1)

    I like this. It really to short to review but I'll try. I like Rainbow. Even in this short little piece she has a personality. I don't like Rainee so ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dinnertime According to Puppies

    I love this. I could really picture the puppy running and sliding. ( Maybe because I've seen the commerical? ) No I think I could picture it because you have ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Last Eclipse (Prologue)

    I really like this. Is there going to be more? Because this doesn't really explain what an Epsilon egg is. I get that they are rare but why? Why does ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sun God

    Thank you all for reviewing. But saying I had no respect for myself and that its unorignal and comparing my characters to wet cardboard is going WAY to far. I ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sun God

    I looked as the two demigods knelt in front of me. "So you what to use my Chariot?" I asked my daughter and her friend . "Yes sir. This boy ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: neon flower

    I really like this ! the impression of being crippled by the coldness of their gaze the innocence of her gestures their words become a blaze a SPACE thousand tears ...

    Jun 8, 2011


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau