User avatar

dasiamari

  • Narrative Poetry Re: She'll Wait at the Window

    I've never met you before so, Ello! She hears the rain falling on the window, trickling down the frosted pane, OOH! I like how you said frosted pane. and she ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Secrets

    A secret kept A secret lost Another entrance to the room cut off. But I say I get in there some day Get back all my secrets I said I'd ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rainbow (Chapter 3)

    Okay Her name is Rainbow right? Then Why would others no her by Scarlet thats confusing ~Dmari

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Graces Chapter One

    Oh my god this is so cool. I have only read one book like this the main character being Gabriel. This was a really good pice of work and I ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Graces Chapter One

    Oh my god this is so cool. I have only read one book like this the main character being Gabriel. This was a really good pice of work and I ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Insecurity

    I always thought you'd be My Prince Charming. Now I see you took advantage of my insecurity You never really liked me. I always thought this would be my Cinderella ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always stick together Chapter 4

    Oh my god! I really Love your novel when are you going to write more? This was really Intense.

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Johnny...So Very Lonely

    I really liked this. For some odd reason I thought of The Child Called It. With out the abuse. Well thats all I had to say. Keep writing ~dasiamari

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Turning chapter Two - The right one

    I wrote a bit more to this sooo...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Storm

    I like this. You already got a very good review so nothing to say about that. What I want to say is ( maybe its just me) your comment above ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wisdom of the Wisdom Tooth

    I liked this alot. Keep it up.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Trees

    Thanks!

    Jun 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Trees

    I walked up to the tree. Here mom had hung a ribbon for every death as far back as she knew. I touched the soft violet ribbon that mom hung ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Depression (Vignette)

    I curled up tighter on my blue quilt. I could hear their laughing voices from the other room. No one asked me to join. Or maybe they did. "Who cares?" ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Here and There

    I like this alot. I look foward to reading more!!

    Jun 24, 2011


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming