User avatar

dasiamari

  • Other Poetry Re: Quote

    Okay dasiamari here to review your...sentence. Okay this is good but a little cliche. You also spelled tomorrow wrong.(I always do!) And it says your a new user so welcome! ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lost Souls

    Name: Henry Nightfield Age: 10 but he acts a lot older Weapon: none now (later a whip I think) Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin ,skinny Personaltity :Stubborn and ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lost Souls

    Lost Souls A woman crept through the streets pausing at the door step of the hospital all you could see was her shadows she looked like a shadow her self ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Used and Forgotten

    Wow when I go back and look at my old poems compared to my new its like "Wow, you still suck!" :P

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Daddys Little Girl

    Yeah I wrote this all. Kind of a spur of a moment thing. Every thing on yws people write/draw/ or take pictures of they do it them selves (sometimes with ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Happy

    I liked this and the only thing I can comment on it this. Mom, I want you to know this was not your fault… This story on a whole doesn't ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Daddys Little Girl

    You guys please don't go to hard on the comments. This is the first time I've ever written about this and I'm not sure I'm ready to be torn apart ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blood Curse

    Taking the last few swigs of his drink, he walked up to the bar and sat down on one of the black stools. He knew what he had to do ...

    Nov 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Circus

    Ahg! Cliff Hanger! I love it ! Corrections in blue, Compliments in red , Questions in pink By the way welcome to YWS! In a small town on the outskirts ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You've Broken Me.

    I really like this poem. It seems like a song to me and I sang it also. You've left me broken But you don't care All you here is my ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just me

    thanks

    Oct 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just me

    Okay BEFORE read this. I know that its a diary entry. So you don't need that in the reviews. Also this is only PART ONE! And the random capitalization is ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A long day

    Wow! you rhymed!! I love it! I haven't seen any poems rhyme on here lately. Day after day, Year after year I spend all my time, Sitting right here. Waiting ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pages From my Sketchbook

    I liked these a lot the cool 20's dude made me think of my little brother minus the drink and ciggeate (lol) And I like how the last one is ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Broken Smile

    Okay I've never met you so HAI!! My smile is not real anymore. I only smile when I am forced too, This has changed because you've broken my smile. This ...

    Oct 12, 2011


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray