User avatar

dasiamari

  • Research Re: Phone calls

    Okay so your in a car with a person sitting next to you. Their phone rings they answer it. You get the idea of the phone call even though you ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: California Christmas

    And a tree in town square. Not a snowflake insight. Except out a can. Palm Trees with twinkling lights Line the road Through Marysville. Frost on the ground Gone by ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Pretend

    I thought we were happy perfect fairytale thing. I should have it known it was only make believe and You should told me never should acted But its what your ...

    Dec 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maylayssa April

    Okay this is just a paragraph or two from a story I'm writing tell me what you guys think! "Okay," I said turning "See you around Tay." I reached out ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kick Them When They Fall Down

    What do you do to people weaker than you? Kick them when they fall down. How do you get rid of anomalies? Kick them when they fall down. How do ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Anger Brings Blood

    Hai!! Welcome!! Okay down to your poem. Dislikes in green Everything else is blue Anger brings blood Rage hides our tears I really enjoyed this line The heart knows our ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: A Sad Story

    edited hope its better nows :)

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: A Sad Story

    Whoa oh oh With you its always just the same sad story. You never look from your book to see me crying. It feels like I've been sitting here For ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Five months of my life.

    This was very nice and emotional. I don't think it needs a review but its getting a short one anyways! The brutal competition (did I mention where I live, there ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She thought about...

    She lay back on her hard bed after unfolding it from the couch. Her short black hair fanned out slightly. She closed her eyes and thought, thought of the life ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What is age to words?

    I really liked this. Okay... somehow , the ink still flows from my fingertips, and I'm not able to stopper it. perhaps the ink is now refined, new words forming ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Miss you

    Sometimes my mind doesn't comprehend what your sayin' when the day ends And I just wanna go to sleep But you never seem upset or fusterated with me . Even ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Charlie part One

    Finally the first day of middle school! Ashely thought as she hopped out of bed. She rushed to the bath room across the hall and got dressed quickly in her ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Class of 2013 Cover

    Well I obviously need to learn how to use Gimp. Everything I do in it looks like crap. See now you mad me feel bad! :) No just joking. This ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel

    I love this! I suck at wings , ruffles and folds(The dress). I also LOVE the hands I work for ever on hands to make them look half as good ...

    Nov 8, 2011


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")