User avatar

dasiamari

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: FROZEN VENGEANCE (Prologue, Revised) +13

    Thanks for the reviews you guys! *High Five* :D

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Not coming back

    Your yelling and impatiently pushing your hair out your face. And I'm crying because I don't know the rules to this game. And I'm just trying to tell you that ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: You'll be around

    I can't sleep so I'm writing this song again. Crumpled papers filling up the waste bin. Trying to think of a way To say Chorus That I love you. That ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: This path (Rough)

    I've been trying to clear the fog off they end of this road. Its dim and thick and I don't know where to go next now. Sometimes It get so ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Broke My heart with a picture

    Kind of venting song lyrics that need work I stare in disbelief This is what you hid from me? You could have just told me. But you left me to ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Fantasy Novels Re: would someone give me some feedback on what i have written?

    The moon was shining as bright as its sister, the sun, had just a few hours before. Calisan moved up a little bit closer to the antiquated oak tree. He ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Angel

    Hai!! I love these! I like the darkened one the most!

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Drowning in The Rain (Sherlys song)

    Started four years ago. When you asked if we could go Out. three years past We get married we were happy. Or so it seemed. Now you're gone and being ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Other Poetry Re: nothing

    Here to reply as requested!! I like far as I can tell the other reviewer covered everything! One thing though. I felt this would have flowed better with punctuation. Just ...

    Dec 31, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: That song in my head...

    I'm alone On my own and that's all I know I'll be strong I'll be wrong Oh but life goes on -Taylor Swift A place in this world

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: His Princess

    He took it rough when her momma died. But she was there like a shining light. He took her shopping Even though he didn't understand When she talked about the ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Research Re: Phone calls

    Thanks! I couldn't find the button!! :D

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Research Re: Phone calls

    *wrong

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Research Re: Phone calls

    Thanks I did this in one story but a person said I shouldn't write a conversation like this guess they were wong

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Apollo FAQ

    Thanks! Are we going to get our WFP back?

    Dec 25, 2011


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown