User avatar

dasiamari

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bye life

    :xd:

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Not That Girl

    I'm not that kind of girl that goes for everything I'm not the kind of girl who sings when you say sing I'm not that kind of girl (oh) Not ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Life after death is like love before sex.

    I like it I don't get the title Life after death is like love before sex???

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: A History Lesson in Summer

    Um... Keep trying good luck :|

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Stars and smiles.

    these rock :}

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bye life

    Round and round I go Back and forth To and fro Never stopping Never talking As life passes by my life passes by bye, bye life :thud:

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breaking

    I really love this poem the last part is the best. :P

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    Edward would never do that and spoiler bella does become a vampire

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: life

    For some life is life For other life is sorrow For me life is like animal Sweet and soft for spring Cold and mad for winter Running around like fall ...

    Feb 4, 2010


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird