User avatar

dasiamari

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Used and Forgotten

    Like a toy I lie here now, used and forgotten. I wait for someone to remember to come and rescue me. Like a toy I am broken used and forgotten ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: need help with titles

    If you need help coming up with a title for anything I will read your stories and give you some suggestions .Just tell me me were to find it and ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: My Bloody Valentine Reviews

    I really need reviws title:heart of a vampire genre:fanstay fiction link:there is no link just fantsy fiction

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heart Of a Vampire

    you can also email me but if you do that i may not ever read it

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heart Of a Vampire

    hope this is okay so far please leave replies and feel free to pm me

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heart Of a Vampire

    I sat outside after reading yet again a vampire book. I wish my prayers would be anwsered and I could be a vampire. My life sucks I needed something, to ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Some Old Haiku's

    um... that was okay i guess

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Petals of Iris - Chapter 1 [EDITED]

    I only read like the first pargraph and it just did not make me want to read any more

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother

    This poem came from me reading a Child Called It

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Encased by ice

    Deep down behind the eyes there is something. Maybe love. Maybe fight. Though encased by ice. Her deep stare is always there. But deep down in the soul there is ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whispers of Death

    this was really good :D :o 8) :lol: :mrgreen: :elephant: :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :smt005

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ope, jk

    I don't get it write more

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother

    Preying on the dreams of others sucking her victims dry. I love her she hates me. My siblings are confused. I work for her, she screams and shouts kills another ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Never Ending Race

    Jogging in place In a never ending race Always moving Never changeing My legs moving Up and down Up and down always Till I die the day I close my ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Am I

    I like it,but it shouldn't have true twice

    Feb 14, 2010


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian