User avatar

dasiamari

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Celebrity Passion

    that was okay not bad maybe a little editing

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye, Ryan: My First Love

    This is very good I can't really correct you on any thing Because i am not the best one for that

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: nothing else will do

    why write a poem about not liking writing poems there is no point

    Apr 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: It's Easier Not Knowing (Chpt. 1)

    this was really good there were a few mistakes read it out loud and I am sure you will find them

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Falling Down

    I need more people I don't really know how this works but I really need some one to be named Evangelina and other people can pick there own names

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Falling Down

    Jentte ran across the open field,without a care in the world.She was running after a large butterfly.Then she woke up with a jolt, she was back in her bed with ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wildflowers

    that was cool Can not think of any other names (sorry) please pm or yahoo messenger me If you think of one or write anything else. *

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Not sure what this is called yet

    this is the poem this is what it is to say my friend wrote this

    Mar 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why do people have dreams, nightmares and day dreams

    this is really cool

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Not sure what this is called yet

    Gone, but not forgotten Forgotten, but not gone The baby in the cradle sleeps on and on The innocent lives among us The devil does his deeds Even the strongest ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: In the Company of a Vampire : Prologue (edited)

    yet she did not feell the need to run away. Only one l in feel other than that and one other mistake I loved it

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Dream

    I like it But it made me think Of twilight new moon the scars on her face

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love in the rain

    Chapter one I woke up an hour earlier than normal. I had the strangest feeling I was being watched. I had only been in this god forsaken town for a ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Has An Online Book Store

    Twilight

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Alice

    I loved this the first part made my think of alice from twilight before she was a vampire

    Mar 13, 2010


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain