User avatar

dasiamari

  • Research Re: Can't think of a myth topic... halp.

    Why fish swim does that help =]

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Research Re: Tell me....

    Slow dances with twinkly lights at night

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    I stare at the white walls the silent tears roll down my face I look into the small mirror my face pale for not having seen the sun my light ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love in the rain chapter 4

    I was half way down the street when I saw the flashing lights, I sped up. In front of my house was a ambulance and a cop car, my mom ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love in the rain

    No bad thoughts for south Carolina I lived there for a long time mari just does not like it.

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Falling apart

    This was really good

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ending Love In The Rain [DO NOT READ YET:) ]

    As I looked into her green eyes and said the last words that would bind us together,husband and wife. "I do" I said then we kissed. As we ran back ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love, Demise and Last Goodbyes ~ Him

    I almost cried this was so good!!! :)

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Use Somebody-Kings of Leon Parody (She don't deserve Jacob)

    This was god but sopster what do you mean used to

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Pain Is What I Wear

    I like this I have been looking for something to sing for the talent show and I saw this and I wanted it but I won't take it :) I ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Red Dove

    That was really good and I and getting a differnt emotion from it than doves

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silly's Little Love Story

    there isn't really enough to talk about yet but I don't understand the title

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: See Me

    Thanks and I did write this for a play that I am writing I would post it but there is not place.

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: See Me

    (both) I'm sorry that I made sure you will never see me for me (john) I knew you wouldn't understand (Megan) you would never get me (john) I'm sorry I ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: this are not mine

    I got this off the internet thought they were cute. cute-fairy.jpg 7e738a2c9430c232.jpeg 60cf3b07bb6f188c.jpeg 60cf3b07bb6f188c.jpeg

    Apr 11, 2010


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver