User avatar

dasiamari

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Through It All

    This good write more please (Unless it is done already)

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    Pazey was that supposed to be an insult because it was kind of rude and said nothing about the poem

    Nov 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mistake (Part 1)

    wow! this is really good i wish there was more there is a story playing out in my head because of where you left it Really loved it Take away ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Re: I can't believe I wrote this

    This story was really good. Only one thing should it be delude instead of delusion " you delusion your self"

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Paint my nails black

    I paint my nails black where no one can see Afraid to be teased or stand out Alone in my room I Dye my hair blue I stand out where ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: To my dear "Friend" Writers Block *Way edited*

    "Dry spell, dry spell, go away! Don’t come back, another day! " This made me think of that rain rain go away song "But oh so sad am I. No ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sea Contemplates the Moon

    WELCOME! Hi this was really good hope to hear a lot more from you . WELCOME!

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Wish Upon

    This is really good my first thing was horrible xD

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mask

    This was really good.Still like that it is all Questions "Her hair is long and blond her body slim and meek." This was a good way to describe her making ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Demon in the Mirror

    Wow this is scary! But I felt as if I could feel what the person felt as if I was the person with a "Finger to a trigger" . This ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Strawberry Moon

    This was really good and it sounded mysterous

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Purple

    This was good I liked how it was just questions and it doesn't look like you sat for three hours to think of the next line it sound like it ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Other Re: Random

    just random things any weirdo would shout out on the bus :) Two cats fighting over Elvis!! Small dogs pee on leprachans !!! Wack a seagull !! Please those birds ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Happy Death

    I am dancing on your grave twirling a ribbon over cold corpse Tears fall from others eyes I smile and laugh Why cry when you are happy? You left the ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    This was really sad can't find any thing wrong =}

    Oct 14, 2010


I don't do time.
— Liberty