User avatar

dasiamari

  • Lyrics Re: The Water ( Short)

    The waters for fighters and stone cold survivors. Swim back, before its too late. I understand your grown, and you have to learn how to stand on your own. Chorus. ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: The Darkest Love

    Hai!! I really liked your song!! One correction from me! Just got to to get on know And again here Get on know I think you mean now not know. ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: We Fall

    Try to stay calm don't let the tears run. Try to step back block myself from pain. Tried to step back block myself from pain. Now I'm falling down hard. ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Wonder Why 9/11

    Time has passed but we just can't forget. That horrid day When the twins fell to there smoky graves. And they said "Terrorism Against our nation will not stand." But ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Summer

    I remember that summer Like it was yesterday. I had to school to get back to you had places to go. You asked me drop out come and tour the ...

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: someday (Short)

    You list the days of the week look at me and shake your head. I said I'll be back someday, You said why not Sunday instead? But baby girl try ...

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Romeo and Juliet

    Just imaging if they didn't die Hold on I'm still coming Don't forget I'm still in love and I'm racing against time Defying my father. Just to take your hand. ...

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Not about you.

    Five A.M Turn on the radio again. Listen to that familiar song let run through my head. Close my eyes let the tears roll. Only because deep down I know, ...

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Judge me?

    You don't even know me yet you judge me anyways. You don't ever listen To the words I say. Yet you make your own opinions With out any facts to ...

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Other Poetry Re: You're Beautiful in Your Own Way

    I loved this Qara!!! I'm no good at reviews. But I had to say this is sad and good and perfect! :P ~Dmari

    Jan 11, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Mindful of the Mindless

    Hullo, I really liked this. The title drew me here so good job!! Not really good on song reviews so I'll just stick with I liked it!

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: Baby Blue Eyes

    Your laughter's gone Just a memory now When I look into your baby blue eyes. They're so empty now void of everything. Emotion gone but one. And I can see ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Name:Analeya Winters(family and friends call her Leya) Gender: Female Age:16 Alliance: None, she is human. Appearance:Small,about 5"3. Natural curly Taylor Swift style red hair. Blue eyes, clear compl

    Jan 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Title: War of the Pendant ·In Fortuna City, New York, there is something far from normal. Vampires and witches walk the streets blending in with the bustling city. When Daylights ...

    Jan 9, 2012
  • Lyrics Re: So over you.

    Finally come to my senses Shake my head and close out your chat box. Tired of my insecurity that you always seem to give me. Chorus You wore me out ...

    Jan 8, 2012


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi