User avatar

dasiamari

  • Other Poetry Re: La noche

    I really liked this it would have been better If I new what La noche meant though... But I really like this even though \I don`t know the meaning!

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Conversation 17

    Nothing to say this is great !

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: See Me

    I found my old song ive been looking for!

    Mar 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novel Follower -Gone Fishing; Be Back Soon-

    Can you review Love in the rain the link is in the signature . just go to the top a push view novel well I`m sure you know how it ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Them

    KEEP WRITING IT . this rocks!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    Thanks PAZEY!! No hard feelings??

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    You requested I review so here I am . This is a really good poem and ,sorry I don`t nit pick so I have nothing bad to say about it,or ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: See Me

    HERE YOU GO

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Dream

    (talk) Close your eyes babe . Dream (sing ) You can wish upon that shooting star, lay your head down cross your heart, promise me you`ll always dream. (CHORUS) Never ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Genuine lyric reviews!

    this one to

    Feb 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Genuine lyric reviews!

    here you go I think thats a link sorry if its not I dont really know how to post them

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: This Moment Is Ours

    Welcome to YWS this was very good

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Encased by ice

    Hello every one I changed my poem around a bit (finally) according to what one reviewer told me.

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unreal Letters

    Empty and chill, the tears come But there is no one to hear Because you are alone With your keyboard As you discover It wasn’t Real. I loved this part

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Everyday Companion

    I really liked this but I didn't understand the last stanza .

    Feb 18, 2011


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster